$ 45.00 Price per person in shared service.
This is our excellent service
En route to the island of Taquile visiting the Uros floating islands.
Taquile Island is a natural privileged by nature , which is located at 35 kms from Puno city.
The inhabitants of this island are especially known for its fine textileria , which are within the finest Peruvian handicrafts. On the island, awaits travelers a spectacular view of the lake and a simple facade stone welcome you to our visitors. Furthermore Taquile Island has beautiful scenery and archaeological sites , however the most important wealth of the place is made up of Quechua origin of its inhabitants who are known for their hospitality and charm with visitors.
NOTE: Take into account the hours of navegation in this tour.
- ( speed boat ). 1 hour to go and 1 hour to back. For our demanding clients.
SPEED BOAT $ 40.00
- 7:15 am Pick up from hotels .
- 7:30 am depart from the main port.
- 7:45 am : Visiting the Uros floating.
- 09:30 am : leave from uros island.
- 11:00 am : Arrive to Taquile island.
- 12:00 am : Typical lunch .
- 02:15 pm Return to Puno.
- 03:45 pm Main port of Puno.
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port (vice verse).
- Tickets included to Uros and Taquile islands.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Lunch in typical restaurant.
- Pick up from the port and drop off at your hotel in Puno.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Others not mentioned in the tour.