TITICACA TRAVEL PERÚ, we offer transportation and/or transfer services from the Juliaca airport to hotels in the city of Puno or vice versa, with private and shared services.
We offer tourist transport and assistance service in a private way from the airport “Manco Capac” of Juliaca to Puno and transfer to your hotel in the center of the city of Puno or vice versa.
What are the benefits in private transfer?
- According to your flight and arrival hour, our guide will wait for you with a sign (with your name on it) in the Airport Manco Capac of (Juliaca). Or According to your flight departure hour we will pick you up from your hotels in Puno.
- Personalized assistance from the airport to their hotels in Puno or vice versa.
- Professional driver that will take you to your hotel in Puno.
- Travel time 1h Airport to/from Puno, same time 1 hour of travel up to 1h15min depending on traffic.
What is included in the Private service?
- Private tourist transportation (equipped with first aid).
- Professional driver.
- Spanish / English Professional guide.
Important to know the following information:
- For the Transfer from the Airport to Puno, It’s important to know your flight arrival for waiting to you with a sign (with your name on it) in the airport, then our private guide and driver will take you to your hotels in Puno.
- For the Transfer from Puno to the Airport, It’s importantto know the departure hour for picking you up from your hotel in Puno.
Some recomendation for you:
- Altitude Sickness: The altitude Sickness or “Soroche” this discomfort occurs from lack of oxygen, because the Lake Titicaca is located 3,800 meters and (12,500ft). If you have not previously acclimated in Cusco or elsewhere before your visit to Puno, there is the likelihood suffering of slight altitude sickness at your arrival and during your first days in Puno.
- The main symptoms are headache, dizziness and nausea, but can also suffer fatigue and insomnia. To avoid these symptoms, we suggest you to plan your journey, you need gradually adapt to the altitude, and we recommend a stopover in Cusco or Arequipa for better air conditioning, in your first day in Puno follow these tips:
- Hotels in Puno have oxygen and they offer some coca tea or muña can naturally fight altitude sickness but despite that the symptoms continue you. You can take the famous “mountain sickness pill” quite apart from this we recommend at least the 1st night and eat soft bland foods.
- Clothing: we recommend bringing warm clothing and light (waterproof jacket), as during the day is very hot and the nights and early mornings, always bring a hat and sunscreen as to meet at 3820 m sunlight is strongest and Solar radiation in Puno is one of the strongest in the whole Peru.
|PRIVATE TRANSPORT AIRPORT – PUNO OR (VICEVERSA)|
|people||Price in USD||Mobility type|
|1 – 2||$ 40 USD||Auto|
|3 – 5||$ 50 USD||H-1 VAN|
|6 – 9||$ 87 USD||MERCEDES BENZ|
Additional cost for pick up from the following hotels:
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn y Libertadores:
- Up to 02 people ( Auto ): $ 8.00 USD.
- Up to 05 people (Van H-1): $ 20.00 USD.
- Mirador del Titikaka y Hotel José Antonio:
- Up to 02 people ( Auto ): $ 12.00 USD.
- Up to 05 people (Van H-1): $ 25.00 USD.
We offer shuttle service from the airport to hotels in the city of Puno by America tours or Rossy tours local bus companies, that provide this service on a shared basis about 15 to 20 approx. passengers, They will be waiting in the airport with a sign showing the name of each passenger, for the route Puno – airport, they will bw picking you up from downtown hotels of Puno.
In this service shared by Rossy tours and America tours companies, please note the following:
Transfer from the Airport to the Puno Hotels:
- Dwell time at the airport (30 min.) Until bus departure and transfer to the city of Puno.
- Luggage’s go in the upper part of the bus
- Travel time from the Airport to Hotels of Puno is about 2 hrs.
Transfer from Hotels of Puno to the airport:
- Dwell time in the lobby of your hotel about 30 min, before being collected you and transfer to the Airport.
- The bus leaves 3 to 4 hours in advance according to the location of your hotel in Puno and your flight departure hour.
- Rossy tours and America tour companies will pick up other passengers from their hotels and local houses, which makes longer the wait before being picked you up.
What is included in the service?
- Shared Transport 15 to about 20 people.
- Reservation in advance according to the number of people.