|07:10 am PT||02:00 pm PT|
|PT: Peruvian time – BT: Bolivian time
Bus Transportation service from Puno – Desaguadero – La Paz
Our schedules are for all our customers who arrive to the city of Puno, from different places like; Cusco, Arequipa, Moquegua and Tacna. Who wish to connect on their journey from Puno – Desaguadero – La Paz.
$ 25.00 Price per person in shared service.
BUS PUNO – DESAGUADERO – LA PAZ
At 06:30 am Pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the Bus station by our staff, at Bus Station (Terminal Terrestre), before boarding to the bus, you must present your bus ticket, passport and migration card (pre-checking)
At 07:10 am The bus leaves with destination to La Paz (2hour 45 min. travel approx.) Arriving to Desaguadero, (border PERU-BOLIVIA), checking of your passport and migration card at the migrations office in both countries, then you continue (3 hrs.) more until your arrival to La Paz, about 2:30 Hrs. (Bolivian Hour). Arrival to the City of La Paz at the main bus station of La Paz: (Terminal Terrestre).
|06:30 am||Pick up from hotels in the center of the city of Puno to the bus station.|
|07:10 am||Departure of the bus with destination to La Paz.|
|10:00 am||Arrival to Desaguadero border, and checking of your passport and migration card at the migrations office in both countries.|
|02:30 pm BH||Arrival to the City of La Paz at the bus station (Terminal Terresttre).|
- Pick up from hotels in the center of the city of Puno to the bus station.
- Book and buy bus tickets in advance.
- Boarding fee (payment for Bus Station).
- Personalized assistance from your hotel to the bus station.
- Others not mentioned.
Entrance requirements to Bolivia:
- Valid passports (with NO less force than 6 months) and Andean Migration Card.
- For citizens of USA, Russia, Singapore and other countries from Africa and Asia: you must have VISA. If you desire get the VISA at the border you must present the following:
- It is necessary to pay a $160 USD VISA, in cash at the offices of migration Peru / Bolivia. (Take care with folded, marked, creased or broken bills, they need to be in really good conditions)
- Two copies of your passport valid and you must present a visa application form with two color photograph of 4cm x 4cm.
- International Vaccination Certificate for yellow fever.
- Evidence of a hotel reservation or a letter of invitation in Spanish, round trip ticket or copy of itinerary, proof of economic solvency (credit card, cash, or a current bank statement).
We recommend you to get the VISA in your country to avoid inconvenience at the border.
ADDITIONAL COST FOR PICK UP FROM THE FOLLOWING HOTELS:
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn and Libertadores:
- Up to 02 people (Car): $ 5.00 USD
- Up to 05 people (Mini Van H-1): $ 15.00 USD
- Mirador del Titikaka and Hotel José Antonio:
- Up to 02 people (Car): $ 12.00 USD
- Up to 05 people (Mini Van H-1): $ 25.00 USD.